1. Saba banana Saba banana is a triploid hybrid banana cultivar originating from the Philippines. It is primarily a cooking banana though it can also be eaten raw. It is one of the most important banana varieties in Philippine cuisine
2. Plantain Musa × paradisiaca is the accepted name for the hybrid between Musa acuminata and Musa balbisiana. used both for cooking and as dessert bananas.
3. Musa balbisiana Musa balbisiana is a species of wild banana native to eastern South Asia, northern Southeast Asia, and southern China. It is one of the ancestors of modern cultivated bananas, along with Musa acuminata.
4. Cavendish banana A Cavendish banana is the fruit of a banana cultivar belonging to the Cavendish subgroup of the AAA cultivar group. The same term is also used to describe the plants on which the bananas grow (the banana your most familiar with)
5. Musa acuminata Musa acuminata is a species of banana native to Southeast Asia. Most of the modern edible dessert bananas belong to this species, although some are hybrids with Musa balbisiana.
VIDEO (1:06) von Top 5 Everything